Lineup

• Hi I am new here and am finding it hard how to make the lineup. Can someone please help me how to do it? Thanks.

• Welcome go the Game! :viannen_01:

Ok i will try to explain it. Go the bottom line of the map. Next to the button, where your money is displayed, on the right there are 4 lineup buttons. From left to right: League, Cup, international cup and friendly games.

How can you do the lineup? Klick for e.g. in the button League and you see the pitch with the lineup. Choose your favourite lineup for e.g. 3-4-3 (the lineup options are located directely below the pitch) and you see the 3-4-3 lineup shown up on the pitch with empty squares.

Klick on an empty square and now you can put a player in it. You can see 3 white symbols located near the empty squares. Klick on the 2 arrows and a menue opens where you can choose the player who should play at this position. Do it the same way with the other empty squares. Afterwards you have done the lineup. The next step is the substitute players.

The button for the substitute players is located above the League lineup. Klick on it and the menue opens. Now you can choose your substitute players by klicking in the empty squares on the left side next to the names.

I hope this explanation will help you with the lineup. Sorry for my bad english.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi maltas, welcome to my game and nice to meet you as a first English speaker/writer ever (since 2006).

The explanation of Nordlicht is almost right, but you have to click first on an empty (or filled) square to see the mentioned white icons. :) In live game the procedure is equal for substitutions, but the list will only show your selected players (before kick off). No players selected, the list will be empty and no substitutions will be possible.

As you could read before registration, the game itself is in German only. If you have questions, maybe - as Nordlicht already did - the forum users are able to help. But the online help, explanations and rules (important!) are in German. Maybe your browser is able to translate it directly (e. g. Chrome), but we all now: it's not always right. ;)

Good luck and - where ever you are - stay healthy.

1_1.png

„Der kaut doch schon die Bohnen und gießt heißes Wasser lediglich nach!“

-- Kaffeespenden sind sehr willkommen!

• Hey maltas,

please, a little note from me.

You can test all the functions of the game without doing anything wrong. As in real life, also applies to fxxl: Try makes you smart.

Becuse I´m curios: Ruppersdorf is near Görlitz, where do you come from?