[Spieltage] Partien nachholen?

• I am new to the game and when I started playing the game the league had already started. In fact, when all the other teams played 9 matches I played only 4. This puts me at a big disadvantage, so it would only be fair for me to play the missing 5 matches. At least this would bring me on par with the other teams.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey maltas,

You’ve started the current season, so it’s perfectly normal that you’re missing a few games. You can’t make up for the games you’re missing. Small tip: On the registration page, you’ll always be able to see which game day you’re starting.

• Hey maltas,

You’ve started the current season, so it’s perfectly normal that you’re missing a few games. You can’t make up for the games you’re missing.

I do not agree with you Snoopi. I assume that before I took the team it was a Bot Team. At the moment I play in Denmark Superligaen where 12 teams out of 18 are without a manager, however, these teams have played 9 matches. So my question is if my team was a Bot Team before I took over, why it did not play 9 matches?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Previously a bot played at this point. One of the reasons for this is that the remaining managers are not bored when the league is not full but can still play games. With registration of a manager the bot is removed. The new manager then joins as mentioned on the current match day. The game days that the bot has completed before do not count with. The reason and also the answer to your question is that a completely new club was founded when a new manager joined. After all, the club of the bot was not taken over but only its starting place.

• Ok, thanks for the explanation, however, at the end of the season I would still have played 5 matches less than the other teams, and this is a disadvantage to me. It could mean that I will be relegated to the first league.

Anyways, thanks.